Now Is The Perfect Time To Purchase Your New Swim Spa From The Hot Tub Doctor – Part 3
By now, you most likely know what a swim spa is. Only a few years ago swim spas were a relatively rare thing to see in backyards. However, in the last few years, swim spa sales have exploded! Many people are turning away from traditional swimming pools and instead purchasing spas. There is no time like the present to find out what so many of your friends and neighbors already know. This 4 part series of articles will detail all the reasons why NOW is the perfect time to purchase a new swim spa from the Hot Tub Doctor.
These reasons include:
- Extend Your Swimming Season With A Swim Spa
- Save Money With A Swim Spa
- Swim Spas Are Perfect For Small Backyards
- Easier Installation For A Swim Spa
- Less Maintenance Required For Swim Spas
- Fitness Benefits Of Swim Spas
- Relaxation Benefits Of Swim Spas
Part 1 in this series addressed Extending Your Swimming Season With A Swim Spa and Saving Money With A Swim Spa. Part 2 in this series addressed Swim Spas Are Perfect For Small Backyards and Easier Installation For A Swim Spa. Part 3 in the series will address Less Maintenance Required For Swim Spas.
Less maintenance means more time to enjoy your new swim spa from The Hot Tub Doctor
People today have less and less free time. Nobody wants to spend that free time maintaining their pool! Swim spas require much less maintenance than pools. Some examples include:
- With traditional swimming pools, UV from the Sun breaks down the chlorine in the water, increasing the chances of the pool going cloudy or green. Swim spas are covered most of the time, virtually eliminating this problem.
- Unlike traditional swimming pools, swim spas don’t need to be brushed and vacuumed every week to keep the walls clean.
- You also do not have to skim the surface of your swim spa. The surface area of the water is small enough that the skimmer can remove any floating debris on its own.
- Swim spa filters are able to filter water to a finer degree than pool filters. While the average pool filter only filters water down to about 30-40 microns, an average spa filter is able to filter down to around 10 microns. This means that swim spa filters are able to filter out finer debris; keeping the water clear more easily.
Is a new spa from The Hot Tub Doctor the right choice for you?
With all of the benefits that spas offer over traditional pools, it’s no wonder that swim spas have exploded in popularity over the last few years. Whether you’re looking to save money, extend your swimming season, get in shape, reduce your weekly pool maintenance, or simply relax; swim spas might be what you’re looking for!
Rely on the professionals at The Hot Tub Doctor
If you have any questions regarding swim spas or hot tubs, contact The Hot Tub Doctor in Amarillo, Texas. We have been maintaining and cleaning spas since 2003 and can help you find the hot tub to meet your needs. If you are hesitant about any part of basic hot tub maintenance, or it turns out to be too much for you to keep it up, let us help. We offer quarterly and monthly spa cleaning services. If you are in the market for a new swim spa or hot tub, contact The Hot Tub Doctor today!! We have one of the largest selections available throughout Amarillo and the Texas Panhandle. Whether you are looking for a new hot tub and swim spa
, we have you covered. Cleaning, testing and repairing your tub can be time consuming and if you are not careful, expensive due to overuse of chemicals. Don’t let this happen to you. Call the professionals at The Hot Tub Doctor. We are trained and experienced in cleaning
your spa. Sit back and enjoy your hot tub and leave the rest to us. Call us at (806) 331-2825
, come by our showroom located at 4001 S W 50th in Amarillo TX or connect with us via email